The Pelham School Committee is responsible for the operations of the elementary school, Pre-K to 6, which serves students from the Town of Pelham.
Pelham School Committee members welcome input from the public, and contact information for the Pelham School Committee is available here.
The School Committee encourages parents and other interested citizens to attend its public meetings and to make comments during the public hearing portion of the agenda. The Pelham School Committee meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Pelham Library, unless otherwise noted below.
- Thursday, October 13, 2016 (4:30 p.m.)
Monday, October 24, 2016 (joint with Pelham Select Board)
- Monday, November 7, 2016 (meeting in the Pelham School gym)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 (canceled)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Wednesday, June 27, 2017 (joint w/Amherst and Region)