The Amherst School Committee is responsible for the operations of the elementary schools, Pre-K to 6, which serve students from the Town of Amherst. These schools include Crocker Farm, Fort River, and Wildwood.
School Committee members welcome input from the public, and contact information for the Amherst School Committee can be found here.
The School Committee encourages parents and other interested citizens to attend its public meetings and to make comments during the public hearing portion of the agenda. The Amherst School Committee is scheduled to meet at 6:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) on the following nights. All meetings will be held in the library of Amherst Regional High School.
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 (Note: 4:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 (Joint Retreat Note: 5:00 p.m.)
- Monday,September 21, 2015
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Wednesday, January 13, 2016 (4pm & 6:30pm)
- Thursday, January 14, 2016 (3:30pm)
- Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 (Joint w/Pelham and Region)