The Amherst School Committee is responsible for the operations of the elementary schools, Pre-K to 6, which serve students from the Town of Amherst. These schools include Crocker Farm, Fort River, and Wildwood.
School Committee members welcome input from the public, and contact information for the Amherst School Committee can be found here.
The School Committee encourages parents and other interested citizens to attend its public meetings and to make comments during the public hearing portion of the agenda. The Amherst School Committee is scheduled to meet at 6:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) on the following nights. All meetings will be held in the library of Amherst Regional High School.
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016 (one agenda item only)
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Monday, February 6, 2017
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 (added to schedule)
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 (postponed due to weather)
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 (rescheduled from March 14)
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Monday, May 1, 2017
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017 (joint meeting w/Region and Pelham)