The Amherst-Pelham Regional School Committee is responsible for theoperations of the secondary schools, grades 7-12, which serve students from the towns of Amherst, Pelham, Leverett and Shutesbury. The secondaryschools include Amherst Regional Middle School and Amherst Regional HighSchool.
Amherst-Pelham School Committee members welcome input from the public, and contact information for the Regional School Committee is available here.
The School Committee encourages parents and other interested citizensto attend its public meetings and to make comments during the publichearing portion of the agenda.The Regional School Committee is scheduled to meet at 6:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) on thefollowing dates. All meetings will be held in the library of AmherstRegional High School.
- Monday, August 3, 2015 (NOTE: Time is 4:00 p.m.)
- Monday, August 10, 2015 (NOTE: Time is 5:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 (Joint Retreat NOTE: Time is 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015
- Tuesday, October 1, 2015
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016 (Joint w/Amherst and Pelham)