Use www.myschoolbucks.com for online meal account prepayment and nutrition education.
- Manage your entire Family’s school meal accounts from home, office or any Internet accessible computer.
- 24/7 convenient access to prepayment service, account balances, and recent purchase history.
- Check your student’s current meal account balances online.
- View a report of the last 30 days transactions for your student.
- Automatically receive low balance email notifications if you choose.
- Get through the serving line faster
- Spend more time with friends
- No more lost or forgotten lunch money
- More time to enjoy meals.
Things to know
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience
fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The
convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money
into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per
deposit transaction. The School District will not profit from the use of this site.
- Payments made with a credit card or PayPal will show up at the point
of sale terminal within 24 hours. Payments made with electronic checks
could take up to 10 days to show up.