- Budget Information
- Business Office
- General Information
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Policy Manual
- School Committee
- Teaching and Learning
- English Language Learning
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- School Year Calendar
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Summer School
- Contact Us
PowerSchool Public Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is PowerSchool?
PowerSchool is the Amherst-Pelham Regional School's student information system. The district uses PowerSchool for student demographics, attendance, storing grades, scheduling and more.
2. What is the PowerSchool Public Portal?
The Public Portal is a feature of the PowerSchool Student Information system that provides students and parents/guardians immediate access to grades, assignments and attendance records in an effort to facilitate and improve communication between home and school. Schools may choose to limit the information shown during the initial rollout.
3. Who may access the PowerSchool Public Portal?
Amherst-Pelham Regional School’s students and parents/guardians who have a username and password may access the PowerSchool Public Portal. Only one parent/guardian username and password will be issued per student. It is your responsibility to determine which parent/guardian will be able to access the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Students will be able to access the PowerSchool Portal using their own username and password.
4. How do I access the PowerSchool Public Portal?
You may access the PowerSchool Public Portal from any computer with an internet connection by launching your web browser and going to the Amherst-Pelham Regional School web site www.arps.org/portal .
5. How do I obtain a username and password?
Parents/guardians may obtain a username and password by attending open house or by visiting the school office during school days. Parent/guardians must complete and return the PowerSchool Public Portal Access Request form to your school's main office. This form can be obtained in the the school's main office or downloaded from the Amherst-Pelham Regional Schools website. The form must be returned to the school office and presented with a government-issued picture ID. PowerSchool Public Portal Access Request form
6. Can I change my password? At this time, PowerSchool does not allow for the ability to change your password. Please record it and keep it somewhere safe so you have it when you need it.
7. I have multiple children in the district. Can I have access to all their accounts under just one username and password? PowerSchool does not allow for this (yet). Each child’s account information is housed under a separate account so you will have a different parent login for each child.
8. My husband/wife and I are separated/divorced, can we get another parent username and password for our child’s account? No. PowerSchool only allows one parent account to be created per child. Therefore, both parents will have to use the same username and password that was assigned by the district.
9. My password wasn't working or I lost my password. What do I do??
Please try the following:
1. Try your username and password a few times just to make sure
it’s not working correctly.
2. Make sure you are not typing the letter O instead of a zero (0).
3. For security reasons we will not give passwords via phone or email. You will need to visit the school office in person and present your government-issued picture ID for identity verification.
|PowerSchool Parent AUP policy v1.3.pdf||91.78 KB|
Last updated October 04, 2010