- Budget Information
- Business Office
- General Information
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Policy Manual
- School Committee
- Teaching and Learning
- English Language Learning
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- School Year Calendar
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Summer School
- Contact Us
School Choice Information
About School Choice
The School Choice application for school year 2013-2014 is now available on our website.
We are excited to welcome students from other towns to take advantage of our excellent educational programs. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis for grade levels K-12.
Applications are accepted on a lottery basis for acceptance into our schools. We will be posting additional information as to when the selection will be taking place.
Also, please take a moment to review our School Choice guidelines posted below.
Thank you for your interest in our schools!
Families visiting schools to register students should bring the following documentation along with the completed forms to your child’s school.
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residence (Lease/rental agreement, deed, or current real estate tax statement. utility bills cannot be used for proof of residency.)
- Proof of physical custody (if applicable to your family situation)
- Immunization record. Required immunizations can be found at http://www.arps.org/files/ImmunizationCertificate.pdf or by contacting the school nurse.
- A copy of a physical examination that has been given within the last six months. If a new physical exam is required, you must provide the name of the doctor along with the date and time for which a new physical has been scheduled.
If you have any questions as your child transitions into the Amherst-Pelham Regional Public Schools, please contact Ms. Jennifer Ortiz at (413) 362-1872 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Pelham School Choice Application (pdf)||45.54 KB|
|Amherst School Choice Application (pdf)||38.83 KB|
|School Choice Guidelines (pdf)||59.03 KB|
Last updated March 13, 2013